Sienna-X Spray Tan:
Guild Award Winners 10 Years Running: ‘Best Tanning Supplier’
Award Winning Solutions:
The Sienna X tanning range uses only the finest natural extracts and ingredients, including vitamin A & E, aloe vera, organic avocado and erythulose, a unique anti-ageing formula. Carefully blended to create a unique moisturising formulation, Sienna X solutions contain anti-ageing ingredients including Q10, noted for its ability to leave your skin feeling soft and radiant.
100% Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
Sienna X are against product testing on animals, as well as carefully monitoring the ingredients we use within our formulations.
None of Sienna X solutions have been tested on animals or contain any animal by-products.
Sienna- X Full body tan- £20.00
Sienna- X Legs only tan- £15.00
Sienna- X Bridal Tan (clear tan) – £30.00
Sienna-X Man Tan (does not have a sweet smell)- £30.00
Tanning Parties- 5 people or more (not including the host) for full body spray tan and the host gets their tan for free.
Bridal Packages – are available, please contact me to discuss
LVL Lashes: LVL’s- £40.00
A treatment that will lengthen, volumize and lift your lashes at the same time. This treatment gives the effect of wearing false lashes/extensions when in fact it just enhances what you already have!
How Does It Work?
By straightening your natural lashes at the root and then tinting them, the LVL Lash Lift gives you the appearance of longer, thicker lashes.
How Long Will It Take / Last?
Around 45 minutes with an expert LVL lash technician. It’s a closed-eye procedure that last up to 6-8 weeks.
Will It Damage My Natural Lashes?
Noveau Lashes LVL products have been specifically formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes.
What Aftercare Is Involved?
LVL is a low maintenance treatment so it’s easy to keep your lashes looking fresh; just read and follow the advice in the aftercare section.
Important information to read before you book
Pregnancy/breastfeeding- During pregnancy the may be some beauty treatements that may not be suitable, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding please inform me at the time of booking.
Personal Health- Please make me aware at the time of booking if you have any illnesses, ailments or allergies, this will ensure no treatements are carried out that would aggravate or cause increased issues to your health.
Spray Tan Pre-treatment advice:
• If you have not received an LVL tretament from me before a skin patch test will need to be carried out 48 hours prior to any treatment.
• Do not wear waterproof mascara 48 hours prior to your treatment.
• If you wear contact lenses please bring your contact lense case with you as they will need to be removed before the treatment.
• If you have had a spray tan please ensure the guide colour has been washed off before your LVL treatment, please do not book a spray tan in for at least 24 hours after your LVL treatment
LVL Aftercare advice:
• For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
• For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
• Do not use waterproof mascara
• Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
• Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
• Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
LVL Pre-treatment advice:
• If you have not received a spray tan from me before a skin patch test will need to be carried out 24 hours prior to any treatment. (This can be posted for a small fee, please see Patch Test page for details).
• Exfoliate regularly and ensure you exfoliate the night before your treatment, paying extra attention to any dry areas and knees, elbows, hands and feet.
• Do not shave or wax 24/48 hours prior to treatment as dotting may appear in your pores if your pores have not had enough time to close, therefore affecting the appearance of your tan.
• Do not use moistuirser, perfume or deodrant before your tan. These products create a barrier on your skin which can affect how your tan takes and the appearance of your tan.
• Please remove any make-up but avoid baby wipes or any wipes/solutions with a moisturising product in them.
• Paint your nails and toenails as this will prevent any tanning stainage on your natural nail.
• Bring dark loose clothing with you for after the treatment and flip slops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing may cause the tan to rub, therefore affecting the overall appereance of your tan. Tanning solution may transfer onto light coloured clothes.
• Remove contact lenses prior to your tan treatment.
• If you are unsure what to wear for your spray tan I have disposable thongs, if however you wish to wear your own please bring dark underwear/swimwear. If you are unsure please contact me prior and I can advise.
Spray Tan Aftercare advice:
• Once the tan is complete I will use tan erasing wipes over the palms of your hands, nails and toenails. Please do not touch your body before you have showered otherwise the tan will transfer onto your palms and this will take a few days to wash off.
• Leave the tan to develop for the recommended time which is 8- 10 hours and then shower until the water runs clear and pat dry, do not rub the skin. The tanning soloution will stop developing after 10 hours.
• If you have had an express tan please leave on for the recommended time, otherwise your tan result will not be what we discussed in the consultation. then shower until the water runs clear and pat dry.
• Moisturise daily to prolong your tan colour.
• Do not exercise or swim during the tan development period
A gel manicure involves a dry manicure in which your cuticle area is tidied up and prepped. Gel polish is then applied and cured under a UV/LED lamp. I have a few brands of gel polish that I use, for example one of my most popular brands is Gelish which is vegan and animal cruelty free.
The benefits of having gel polish compared to normal nail varnish is that it will last longer than nail varnish and there will be no chipping. The gel layer makes it more difficult to break a nail as it is a hardened layer ontop of your natural nail.
With a gel manicure you do not need any down time to allow the gel to set as it has been cured. There is no chance of smudging it once your treatment is complete, unlike nail varnish.
Gel manicures are easy to remove and I remove them for free if you are having another gel application by myself, otherwise there is a fee. In the interest of your nail health I do not remove other people’s work as I would not know the condition of your nails underneath the gel polish and would not want to risk damaging any nails further if there was an issue.
Gel nails: £20.00
Gel toes: £20.00
Gel nails and toes: £35.00
Removal of gel (my application only) : £7.00 however removal is free if gel is being reapplied.
Nail art/glitter/ Swarvoski: 20p-£1.00 per nail to be discussed at appointment.